French translation of 'chug'
Example Sentences Including 'chug'
She had not gone more than a quarter of a mile when the car began to chug peculiarly and started to slow down.The Witch Tree Symbol
Theo looked at me through slightly narrowed eyes, and nodded slowly, then we heard the diesel chug of a cab.RESCUING ROSE (2002)
She never wanted a divorce - I give her someone to come home to - and I... well, I suppose I just let things chug along.THE GREENSTONE GRAIL: The Sangreal Trilogy One (2004)
Trends of 'chug'
View usage over:
'chug' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: mover-se fazendo ruído de descarga
- Chinese: > 发着嘎嚓声吃力地行驶车辆
- European Spanish: ir despacio resoplando
- French: avancer cahin-cahaN
- German: tuckern
- Italian: muoversi sbuffando
- Japanese: ドッドッドッと音を立てて進む
- Korean: 칙칙 소리를 내며 가다
- Portuguese: mover-se fazendo ruído de descarga
- Spanish: ir despacio resoplando
Translation of chug from the Collins English to French Dictionary