French translation of 'cleaning lady'
femme f de ménage
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'cleaning lady'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
She would have to change the bed before she left on Monday, before his cleaning lady came.HIDING FROM THE LIGHT (2001)
It's bad enough trying to work out what to say to my cleaning lady.FINAL RESORT (2001)
Trends of 'cleaning lady'
Used Rarely. cleaning lady is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'cleaning lady' in Other Languages
British English: cleaning lady /ˈkliːnɪŋ ˈleɪdɪ/ NOUN
A cleaning lady is a woman who is employed to clean the rooms and furniture inside a building.
- American English: cleaning lady
- Arabic: عَامِلَة النَّظَافَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: faxineira
- Chinese: 清洁女工
- Croatian: čistačica
- Czech: uklízečka
- Danish: rengøringsassistent
- Dutch: schoonmaakster
- European Spanish: señora de la limpieza
- Finnish: siivooja
- French: femme de ménage
- German: Putzfrau
- Greek: καθαρίστρια
- Italian: donna delle pulizie
- Japanese: 掃除婦
- Korean: 청소 아줌마
- Norwegian: rengjøringshjelp
- Polish: sprzątaczka
- European Portuguese: empregada de limpeza
- Romanian: femeie de serviciu
- Russian: уборщица
- Spanish: señora de la limpieza
- Swedish: städerska
- Thai: หญิงทำความสะอาด
- Turkish: temizlikçi
- Ukrainian: прибиральниця
- Vietnamese: nữ lao công
Translation of cleaning lady from the Collins English to French Dictionary