French translation of 'code of conduct'
code of conduct
code m de conduite
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'code of conduct'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Those larger groups have a code of conduct enforced by a full-time personnel manager or fixer.Times, Sunday Times (2014)
'code of conduct' in Other Languages
British English: code of conduct NOUN
The code of conduct for a group or organization is an agreement on rules of behaviour for the members of that group or organization.
Doctors say a new code of conduct is urgently needed to protect the doctor-patient relationship.
- American English: code of conduct
- Brazilian Portuguese: código de conduta
- Chinese: 行为规范
- European Spanish: código de conducta
- French: code de bonne conduiteN
- German: Verhaltenskodex
- Italian: codice deontologico
- Japanese: 行動規範
- Korean: >행동 강령군사
- European Portuguese: código de conduta
- Spanish: código de conducta
Translation of code of conduct from the Collins English to French Dictionary