French translation of 'cottage cheese'
cottage cheese m ⧫ ≈ fromage m blanc à la faisselle
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Image of 'cottage cheese'
© Olga Popova, shutterstock
Trends of 'cottage cheese'
Used Rarely. cottage cheese is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'cottage cheese' in Other Languages
British English: cottage cheese /ˈkɒtɪdʒ tʃiːz/ NOUN
Cottage cheese is a soft, white, lumpy cheese made from sour milk.
- American English: cottage cheese
- Arabic: قَرِيشَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: requeijão
- Chinese: 松软干酪
- Croatian: svježi kravlji sir
- Czech: tvaroh
- Danish: hytteost
- Dutch: hüttenkäse
- European Spanish: requesón
- Finnish: raejuusto
- French: fromage blanc maigre
- German: Hüttenkäse
- Greek: τυρί κότατζ
- Italian: formaggio fresco morbido
- Japanese: カッテージチーズ
- Korean: 코티지 치즈
- Norwegian: cottage cheese
- Polish: twaróg
- European Portuguese: requeijão
- Romanian: brânză de vaci
- Russian: творог
- Spanish: requesón
- Swedish: keso
- Thai: เนยเหลวชนิดหนึ่ง
- Turkish: taze yumuşak peynir
- Ukrainian: сир
- Vietnamese: pho mát làm từ sữa đã gạn kem
Translation of cottage cheese from the Collins English to French Dictionary