French translation of 'cross-border'
- [trade, shopping]
- [raid, attack, terrorism]
Example Sentences Including 'cross-border'
`You said that the early cross-border traders didn't have many records.Wall Games
Europol was for intelligence-sharing and the development of policing strategies, not cross-border operations.THE LAST TEMPTATION (2002)
Trends of 'cross-border'
View usage over:
'cross-border' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: entre fronteiras
- Chinese: 跨国
- European Spanish: entre países fronterizos
- French: transfrontalier transfrontalière
- German: grenzüberschreitend
- Italian: transfrontaliero transfrontaliera
- Japanese: 国境を越えた
- Korean: 국경을 넘는
- Portuguese: transfronteiriço transfronteiriça
- Spanish: entre países fronterizos
Translation of cross-border from the Collins English to French Dictionary