French translation of 'disgusting'
- (= revolting) [food, habit]
⇒ It looks disgusting.
Ça a l'air dégoûtant.
- (= disgraceful)
c'est dégoûtant!it's disgusting that ...
c'est dégoûtant que ...
Example Sentences Including 'disgusting'
There was a bizarre element of the tutorial even in this disgusting conversation.The Scar
I went out on to the balcony and breathed in some disgusting air.BLOOD IS DIRT (2002)
I also knew that if I didn't go on working I would quickly become a disgusting human being.A Conviction of Guilt
Trends of 'disgusting'
View usage over:
dégoût min disgust
⇒ She walked off in disgust.
Elle s'éloigna, dégoûtée.
Example Sentences Including 'disgust'
Every line of his body reeked of arrogance, every movement filled her with disgust.Compulsion
Wrinkling her nose in disgust , she searched for the special security key to enable her to open the kitchen window.The Endless Game
After a short while he flapped his hands in a kind of pained disgust.The Scar
'disgusting' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُثِيرٌ لِلاِشْمِئْزاز
- Brazilian Portuguese: nojento nojenta
- Chinese: 令人厌恶的
- Croatian: odvratan odvratna
- Czech: nechutný
- Danish: frastødende
- Dutch: walgelijk
- European Spanish: repugnante
- Finnish: iljettävä
- French: dégoûtant
- German: widerlich
- Greek: αηδιαστικός αηδιαστική
- Italian: disgustoso disgustosa
- Japanese: むかむかする 腹が立つ
- Korean: 구역질나는
- Norwegian: motbydelig
- Polish: obrzydliwy obrzydliwa
- Portuguese: nojento nojenta
- Romanian: dezgustător dezgustător, dezgustătoare, dezgustători, dezgustătoare
- Russian: отвратительный отвратительная
- Spanish: repugnante
- Swedish: äcklig äckligt
- Thai: น่าสะอิดสะเอียน
- Turkish: iğrenç
- Ukrainian: огидний
- Vietnamese: ghê tởm
Translation of disgusting from the Collins English to French Dictionary