French translation of 'e-commerce'
Example Sentences Including 'e-commerce'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
According to many solicitors specialising in the field, the key context for the problem was the dash into deregulation and e-commerce earlier this decade.Times, Sunday Times (2009)
Trends of 'e-commerce'
Used Rarely. e-commerce is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'e-commerce' in Other Languages
British English: e-commerce /ˌiːˈkɒmɜːs/ NOUN
E-commerce is the buying, selling, and ordering of goods and services using the Internet.
...the growth of the internet and e-commerce.
- American English: e-commerce
- Arabic: تـِجَارَةُ اِلِكْتُرونية
- Brazilian Portuguese: comércio eletrônico
- Chinese: 电子商务
- Croatian: e-trgovina
- Czech: elektronický obchod
- Danish: e-handel
- Dutch: e-commerce
- European Spanish: comercio electrónico
- Finnish: verkkokauppa
- French: commerce électronique
- German: Onlinehandel
- Greek: ηλεκτρονικό εμπόριο
- Italian: e-commerce
- Japanese: Eコマース
- Korean: 전자상거래
- Norwegian: netthandel
- Polish: handel elektroniczny
- European Portuguese: comércio eletrónico
- Romanian: comerț electronic
- Russian: электронная коммерция
- Spanish: comercio electrónico
- Swedish: e-handel
- Thai: ธุรกิจการค้าที่ทำบนอินเตอร์เน็ต
- Turkish: e-ticaret
- Ukrainian: електронна комерція
- Vietnamese: thương mại điện tử
Translation of e-commerce from the Collins English to French Dictionary