French translation of educational
- [game, toy]
possibilité f de faire des études
- [method, theory]
see also special educational needs, educational technology
- (= useful) [experience, day]
⇒ It was very educational.
C'était très instructif.
Example Sentences Including 'educational'
She worked six half-day sessions as an educational psychologist, but most of that time was spent in schools.Forests of the Night
His job was to contact the Afghan embassy nearest to where any educational certificate originated, to check it.Kara Kush
He had to pretend that it was really an educational trip for Barnaby.SEA MUSIC (2003)
Trends of 'educational'
View usage over:
'educational' in Other Languages
- Arabic: تَعْلِيميّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: educativo educativa
- Chinese: 有教育意义的
- Croatian: obrazovni obrazovna
- Czech: vzdělávací
- Danish: undervisnings-
- Dutch: onderwijs-
- European Spanish: educativo educativa
- Finnish: opettavainen
- French: éducatif
- German: pädagogisch
- Greek: εκπαιδευτικός εκπαιδευτική
- Italian: didattico didattica
- Japanese: 教育の
- Korean: 교육의
- Norwegian: undervisnings-
- Polish: edukacyjny edukacyjna
- Portuguese: educativo educativa
- Romanian: didactic didactică, didactici, didactice
- Russian: образовательный образовательная
- Spanish: educativo educativa
- Swedish: pedagogisk pedagogiskt
- Thai: ที่เกี่ยวกับการเรียนการสอน
- Turkish: eğitimsel
- Ukrainian: навчальний
- Vietnamese: có tính giáo dục
Translation of educational from the Collins English to French Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Related Terms of 'educational'