French translation of 'flexitime'
Example Sentences Including 'flexitime'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
For one thing, once you'd been at Chambers' for six months, you could work flexitime.SOMEBODY (2002)
Trends of 'flexitime'
Used Rarely. flexitime is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'flexitime' in Other Languages
British English: flexitime /ˈflɛksɪˌtaɪm/ NOUN
Flexitime is a system that allows employees to vary the time that they start or finish work, provided that an agreed total number of hours are spent at work.
I have recently introduced flexitime for all my staff.
- American English: flexitime
- Arabic: سَاعَاتُ عَمَلٍ مَرِنَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: horário de trabalho flexível
- Chinese: 弹性上班制
- Croatian: prilagodljivo radno vrijeme
- Czech: pružná pracovní doba
- Danish: flekstid
- Dutch: variabele werktijden
- European Spanish: horario flexible
- Finnish: liukuva työaika
- French: horaires flexibles
- German: Gleitzeit
- Greek: ευέλικτο ωράριο
- Italian: orario flessibile
- Japanese: フレックスタイム
- Korean: 탄력근무제
- Norwegian: fleksitid
- Polish: ruchomy czas pracy
- European Portuguese: horário de trabalho flexível
- Romanian: program flexibil
- Russian: скользящий график
- Spanish: horario flexible
- Swedish: flextid
- Thai: เวลาที่ยืดหยุ่นได้
- Turkish: esnek çalışma saati
- Ukrainian: вільний графік
- Vietnamese: giờ làm việc linh hoạt
Translation of flexitime from the Collins English to French Dictionary