French translation of 'food poisoning'
intoxication f alimentaire
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'food poisoning'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
"All we need is for one of those people to wind up with food poisoning.CIRCLE OF THREE: BOOK 7: BLUE MOON (2002)
Scared of robbers and vicious insects, of food poisoning, of ghosts.DESPERADOES (2002)
`You don't think it could be connected with the food poisoning he's had, do you?UNTO THE GRAVE (2002)
Trends of 'food poisoning'
Used Occasionally. food poisoning is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'food poisoning' in Other Languages
British English: food poisoning /fuːd ˈpɔɪzənɪŋ/ NOUN
If you get food poisoning, you become ill because you have eaten food that has gone bad.
He had suffered a serious case of food poisoning while on holiday.
- American English: food poisoning
- Arabic: تَسَمُّم ٌغِذَائِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: intoxicação alimentar
- Chinese: 食物中毒
- Croatian: trovanje hranom
- Czech: otrava potravinami
- Danish: madforgiftning
- Dutch: voedselvergiftiging
- European Spanish: intoxicación alimentaria
- Finnish: ruokamyrkytys
- French: intoxication alimentaire
- German: Lebensmittelvergiftung
- Greek: τροφική δηλητηρίαση
- Italian: intossicazione alimentare
- Japanese: 食中毒
- Korean: 식중독
- Norwegian: matforgiftning
- Polish: zatrucie pokarmowe
- European Portuguese: intoxicação alimentar
- Romanian: intoxicație alimentară
- Russian: пищевое отравление
- Spanish: intoxicación alimentaria
- Swedish: matförgiftning
- Thai: อาหารเป็นพิษ
- Turkish: gıda zehirlenmesi
- Ukrainian: харчове отруєння
- Vietnamese: ngộ độc thức ăn
Translation of food poisoning from the Collins English to French Dictionary