French translation of 'free radical'
- [change, reform, overhaul]
- [plan, proposal, concept, measure, idea]
- [politician, party, wing, group, feminist]
- (US, informal, = excellent)
- (= person)
radical(e) m f
- (chemistry) (also free radical)
radical m libre
Example Sentences Including 'radical'
Or rather, its radical expansion was the final cause among many historical causes dividing the Order in two.The Broken God
And he's more radical than most of the members of the Military Council.The Devil's Door
This was a major breakthrough, but in the following months there was a radical restructuring of Brazil's environmental agencies.SPIX'S MACAW: The Race to Save the World's Rarest Bird (2002)
Translation of free radical from the Collins English to French Dictionary