French translation of 'glower'
lancer des regards mauvais,
lancer des regards noirsto glower at sb
lancer à qn des regards mauvais,
lancer à qn des regards noirs
Example Sentences Including 'glower'
When they left, Zerk stopped typing and swivelled in his chair to glower at me.The Dutch Blue Error
Pascoe gave him a glower and urged, `You said the religious context had two functions, Doctor.CASCADES - THE DAY OF THE DEAD (2001)
Spouting apologies, Hat concentrated on the guests, to blot out Dalziel's threatening glower and Pascoe's reproachful pout.CASCADES - THE DAY OF THE DEAD (2001)
Trends of 'glower'
View usage over:
'glower' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: fuzilar com os olhos
- Chinese: 怒视
- European Spanish: fulminar con la mirada
- French: lancer un regard noir
- German: finster ansehen
- Italian: guardare di traverso
- Japanese: 渋い顔をする
- Korean: 노려보다
- Portuguese: fuzilar com os olhos
- Spanish: fulminar con la mirada
Translation of glower from the Collins English to French Dictionary