French translation of 'hardliner'
Example Sentences Including 'hardliner'
He was a hardliner who would go to prison for the rest of his life before telling anything more than his own name.Prosecutor
`I've always been led to believe that he's a hardliner who's never set foot outside Russia," Siobhan said holding Graham's stare.Alastair McLean's 'Night Watch'
Trends of 'hardliner'
View usage over:
'hardliner' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: intransigente
- Chinese: 强硬派
- European Spanish: partidario de la línea dura partidaria de la línea dura
- French: ligne dure
- German: Hardliner Hardlinerin
- Italian: fautore della linea dura fautrice della linea dura
- Japanese: 強硬主義者
- Korean: 강경파
- Portuguese: intransigente
- Spanish: partidario de la línea dura partidaria de la línea dura
Translation of hardliner from the Collins English to French Dictionary