French translation of 'headhunt'
Example Sentences Including 'headhunt'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
) decided the company should headhunt a'new type of creative'.POPCO (2004)
Trends of 'headhunt'
Used Rarely. headhunt is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'headhunt' in Other Languages
British English: headhunt VERB
If someone who works for a particular company is headhunted, they leave that company because another company has offered them another job with better pay and higher status.
He was headhunted by him last October to build an advertising team.
- American English: headhunt
- Brazilian Portuguese: fazer uma proposta profissional
- Chinese: 物色 人才
- European Spanish: ofrecer un puesto a
- French: recruter
- German: abwerben
- Italian: offrire un lavoro migliore a
- Japanese: 引き抜く
- Korean: 스카우트되다
- European Portuguese: fazer uma proposta profissional
- Spanish: ofrecer un puesto a
Translation of headhunt from the Collins English to French Dictionary