French translation of 'hyperlink'
Video: pronunciation of 'hyperlink'
Trends of 'hyperlink'
Used Rarely. hyperlink is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'hyperlink' in Other Languages
British English: hyperlink NOUN
In an HTML document, a hyperlink is a link to another part of the document or to another document.
...Web pages full of hyperlinks.
British English: hyperlink VERB
If a document or file is hyperlinked, it contains hyperlinks.
The database is fully hyperlinked both within the database and to thousands of external links.
- American English: hyperlink
- Brazilian Portuguese: hiperlink
- Chinese: 超文本链接
- European Spanish: contener hipervínculos
- French: hyperlier
- German: mit Hyperlink versehen
- Italian: collegare tramite link
- Japanese: ハイパーリンクをつける
- Korean: 하이퍼링크를 걸다
- European Portuguese: hiperligação
- Spanish: contener hipervínculos
Translation of hyperlink from the Collins English to French Dictionary