French translation of 'indigestion'
indigestion fto have indigestion
avoir une indigestion
⇒ I've got indigestion.
J'ai une indigestion.
Example Sentences Including 'indigestion'
I had an acute attack of claustrophobia and nervous indigestion combined.Goodbye Curate
My colleagues, breathing over me the faint minted aroma of their indigestion remedies, received me with unbounded kindness.LEARNING TO TALK: Short stories (2003)
The bouncers ignored me, big southerners with moustaches and tight evening gear giving them indigestion.WHITE LIES (2003)
Trends of 'indigestion'
View usage over:
'indigestion' in Other Languages
- Arabic: عُسْرُ الهَضْمِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: indigestão
- Chinese: 消化不良
- Croatian: loša probava
- Czech: zažívací potíže
- Danish: dårlig fordøjelse
- Dutch: indigestie
- European Spanish: indigestión
- Finnish: ruoansulatushäiriö
- French: indigestion
- German: Verdauungsbeschwerden
- Greek: δυσπεψία
- Italian: indigestione
- Japanese: 消化不良
- Korean: 소화 불량
- Norwegian: fordøyelsesproblemer
- Polish: niestrawność
- Portuguese: indigestão
- Romanian: indigestie indigestii
- Russian: несварение желудка
- Spanish: indigestión
- Swedish: dålig matsmältning
- Thai: การไม่ย่อยของอาหาร
- Turkish: hazımsızlık
- Ukrainian: розлад шлунка
- Vietnamese: chứng khó tiêu
Translation of indigestion from the Collins English to French Dictionary