French translation of industrial relations
- (in the workplace)
relations fpl entre le patronat et les employés
- (= field of study)
relations fpl sociales
Example Sentences Including 'industrial relations'
The Welfare Officer had studied industrial relations in the UK.WHITE LIES (2003)
People said that what would later be called ` industrial relations " in Britain had never been worse.Dare Call It Treason
Trends of 'industrial relations'
View usage over:
'industrial relations' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: relações industriais
- Chinese: 劳资关系
- European Spanish: relaciones empresariales
- French: relations entre partenaires sociaux
- German: Beziehungen zwischen Arbeitgebern und Arbeitnehmern
- Italian: rapporti tra dipendenti e datore di lavoro
- Japanese: 労使関係
- Korean: 노사 관계
- Portuguese: relações industriais
- Spanish: relaciones empresariales
Translation of industrial relations from the Collins English to French Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.