French translation of 'inevitable'
inévitableit is inevitable that ...
⇒ It is inevitable that other trials will follow.
D'autres procès suivront inévitablement.
⇒ Finally the inevitable happened.
L'inéluctable a fini par se produire.
Example Sentences Including 'inevitable'
In that moment of understanding, what happened next seemed inevitable.BETTER THAN THIS (2002)
Once the connection was established, the next step would be inevitable.THE LAST TEMPTATION (2002)
I guess it was inevitable that he would be enticed into the shadowy world of the death squads.The Devil's Door
Trends of 'inevitable'
View usage over:
'inevitable' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مَحْتُومٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: inevitável
- Chinese: 不可避免的
- Croatian: neizbježan neizbježna
- Czech: nevyhnutelný
- Danish: uundgåelig
- Dutch: onvermijdelijk
- European Spanish: inevitable
- Finnish: väistämätön
- French: inévitable
- German: unvermeidlich
- Greek: αναπόφευκτος αναπόφευκτη
- Italian: inevitabile
- Japanese: 避けられない
- Korean: 필연적인
- Norwegian: uunngåelig
- Polish: nieunikniony nieunikniona
- Portuguese: inevitável
- Romanian: inevitabil inevitabil, inevitabilă, inevitabili, inevitabile
- Russian: неизбежный неизбежная
- Spanish: inevitable
- Swedish: oundviklig oundvikligt
- Thai: ไม่สามารถหลีกเลี่ยงได้
- Turkish: kaçınılmaz
- Ukrainian: неминучий
- Vietnamese: không thể tránh được
Translation of inevitable from the Collins English to French Dictionary