French translation of 'infuriating'
Example Sentences Including 'infuriating'
For the last week Larry had been turning their lives upside down with a new obsession involving the occult and it was infuriating her.Yellow Bird
No, I still think that's the most infuriating sentence St Paul ever wroteAbsolute Truths
It would be humiliating for her ladyship and infuriating for her.THE RIVAL QUEENS: A Countess Ashby de la Zouche Mystery (2002)
Trends of 'infuriating'
View usage over:
rendre furieux(‑euse)it infuriates me that ...
cela me hérisse que ...
Example Sentences Including 'infuriate'
That would be the only graceful way to bow out of Clayton's, the only way not to infuriate Andrew McClintock.The Ambassador's Women
It would infuriate his father more than almost anything else.Desperadoes
He may have thought that going to the police would only infuriate Charlie Benson further.Whistler in the Dark
'infuriating' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُثِيرٌ لِلْغَضَبِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: enfurecedor enfurecedora
- Chinese: 令人发怒的
- Croatian: takav da razbjesni
- Czech: nesnesitelný k vzteku
- Danish: irriterende
- Dutch: razend makend
- European Spanish: exasperante
- Finnish: raivostuttava
- French: exaspérant
- German: ärgerlich
- Greek: εξοργιστικός εξοργιστική
- Italian: furibondo furibonda
- Japanese: 人を憤慨させる
- Korean: 격분시키는
- Norwegian: fryktelig irriterende
- Polish: rozwścieczony rozwścieczona
- Portuguese: enfurecedor enfurecedora
- Romanian: enervant enervant, enervantă, enervanți, enervante
- Russian: вызывающий ярость вызывающая ярость
- Spanish: exasperante
- Swedish: fruktansvärt irriterande
- Thai: ทำให้โกรธเป็นไฟ
- Turkish: çileden çıkaran
- Ukrainian: обурливий
- Vietnamese: làm điên tiết
Translation of infuriating from the Collins English to French Dictionary