French translation of 'insincere'
- [remark, flattery, smile]
dénué(e) de sincérité
⇒ She was being insincere.
Elle n'était pas sincère.
Example Sentences Including 'insincere'
Ted had a way of speaking to you in a voice like glue, with fat moist insincere eyes to go along with it.PROSPECT HILL (2003)
He's not insincere , just mixed up, and I don't know how to unravel him.Absolute Truths
He could never be attracted to her: her apparent obliviousness to her excessive sensuality had to be insincere.Dansville
Trends of 'insincere'
View usage over:
'insincere' in Other Languages
- Arabic: غَيْرُ مُخَاصٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: insincero insincera
- Chinese: 虚假的
- Croatian: neiskren neiskrena
- Czech: neupřímný
- Danish: uoprigtig
- Dutch: onoprecht
- European Spanish: poco sincero poco sincera
- Finnish: teennäinen epärehellinen
- French: hypocrite
- German: unaufrichtig
- Greek: ανειλικρινής
- Italian: falso falsa
- Japanese: 誠意のない
- Korean: 불성실한
- Norwegian: uoppriktig
- Polish: nieszczery nieszczera
- Portuguese: hipócrita
- Romanian: ipocrit ipocrit, ipocrite, ipocriți, ipocrite
- Russian: неискренний неискренняя
- Spanish: poco sincero poco sincera
- Swedish: falsk falskt
- Thai: ไม่จริงใจ
- Turkish: samimiyetsiz
- Ukrainian: нещирий
- Vietnamese: không thành thực
Translation of insincere from the Collins English to French Dictionary