French translation of 'interviewee'
- (for job)
candidat m (qui passe un entretien)
- (on radio, TV)
invité(e) m f,
personne f interviewée
⇒ My interviewee was Professor Ferguson.
Mon invité était le professeur Ferguson.,
La personne que j'interviewais était le professeur Ferguson
Example Sentences Including 'interviewee'
Amanda was a great catch and a good interviewee , but naturally she got exhausted.Death in Purple Prose
The second interviewee had not minded doing his bit in the shop itself, but like Stan he declined to go upstairs.HIDING FROM THE LIGHT
It was a decent-sized room with two single beds but only one chair on which she was sitting, very stiff, like a nervous interviewee.The Only Game
Trends of 'interviewee'
View usage over:
'interviewee' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: entrevistado entrevistada
- Chinese: 被面试者
- European Spanish: entrevistado entrevistada
- French: candidatqui passe un entretien candidate
- German: Interviewgast
- Italian: intervistato intervistata
- Japanese: 被面接者
- Korean: 피면접자
- Portuguese: entrevistado entrevistada, entrevistada
- Spanish: entrevistado entrevistada
Translation of interviewee from the Collins English to French Dictionary