French translation of 'journalist'
⇒ She's a journalist.
Elle est journaliste.
⇒ She's a journalist for The Times.
Elle est journaliste au Times.
Image of 'journalist'
© Di Studio, shutterstock
Example Sentences Including 'journalist'
To be honest after you phoned earlier I began to wonder if perhaps she was a journalist too.LOST SUMMER (2002)
Three hours after the press conference, Rosanna Nixon was the only journalist left in Buckie.The Scar
To be a journalist , a foreign correspondent in a place where there was something to fight for.CHAMELEON (2002)
Trends of 'journalist'
View usage over:
'journalist' in Other Languages
- Arabic: صَحَفِيٌّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: jornalista
- Chinese: 新闻记者
- Croatian: novinar
- Czech: žurnalista žurnalistka
- Danish: journalist
- Dutch: journalist
- European Spanish: periodista
- Finnish: toimittaja journalisti
- French: journaliste
- German: Journalist Journalistin
- Greek: δημοσιογράφος
- Italian: giornalista
- Japanese: ジャーナリスト
- Korean: 저널리스트
- Norwegian: journalist
- Polish: dziennikarz dziennikarka
- Portuguese: jornalista
- Romanian: jurnalist jurnaliști
- Russian: журналист журналистка
- Spanish: periodista
- Swedish: journalist
- Thai: นักหนังสือพิมพ์
- Turkish: gazeteci
- Ukrainian: журналіст журналістка
- Vietnamese: phóng viên
Translation of journalist from the Collins English to French Dictionary