French translation of 'judiciary'
Example Sentences Including 'judiciary'
The executive must never be suspected of trying to influence the judiciary.Displaced Person
An agency, she realized, run by a fellow member of the judiciary.The Touch of Innocents
It had proved a surprisingly good grounding for the judiciary : the proper study of mankind being man.A Dead Liberty
Trends of 'judiciary'
View usage over:
'judiciary' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: poder judiciário
- Chinese: 司法部
- European Spanish: sistema judicial
- French: pouvoir judiciaire
- German: Gerichtsbehörden
- Italian: magistratura
- Japanese: 裁判官
- Korean: 사법부
- Portuguese: poder judicial
- Spanish: sistema judicial
Translation of judiciary from the Collins English to French Dictionary