French translation of knowledgeable
bien informé(e)to be knowledgeable about sth
s'y connaître en qch
⇒ She's very knowledgeable about computers.
Elle s'y connaît bien en informatique.
Example Sentences Including 'knowledgeable'
The next morning Caroline examined Livy's bank statement with a knowledgeable eye.The Ambassador's Women
Alan had seemed very splendid, very authoritative and very knowledgeable.Dare Call It Treason
As an engineer and a truly knowledgeable sailor he had gained their respect.Doubtful Motives
Trends of 'knowledgeable'
View usage over:
'knowledgeable' in Other Languages
- Arabic: حَسَنُ الإِطِّلاعِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: instruído instruída
- Chinese: 知识渊博的
- Croatian: upućen upućena
- Czech: erudovaný
- Danish: vidende
- Dutch: op de hoogte
- European Spanish: entendido entendida
- Finnish: tietäväinen
- French: instruit
- German: kenntnisreich
- Greek: γνώστης γνώστρια
- Italian: bene informato bene informata
- Japanese: 見識のある
- Korean: 박식한
- Norwegian: velinformert
- Polish: dobrze poinformowany dobrze poinformowana
- Portuguese: instruído instruída
- Romanian: cunoscător cunoscător, cunoscătoare, cunoscători, cunoscătoare
- Russian: осведомленный осведомленная
- Spanish: entendido entendida
- Swedish: kunnig kunnigt
- Thai: มีความรู้
- Turkish: bilgili
- Ukrainian: обізнаний
- Vietnamese: am hiểu
Translation of knowledgeable from the Collins English to French Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Related Terms of 'knowledgeable'