French translation of 'knowledgeable'
bien informé(e)to be knowledgeable about sth
s'y connaître en qch
⇒ She's very knowledgeable about computers.
Elle s'y connaît bien en informatique.
Example Sentences Including 'knowledgeable'
The next morning Caroline examined Livy's bank statement with a knowledgeable eye.The Ambassador's Women
Alan had seemed very splendid, very authoritative and very knowledgeable.Dare Call It Treason
As an engineer and a truly knowledgeable sailor he had gained their respect.Doubtful Motives
Trends of 'knowledgeable'
View usage over:
'knowledgeable' in Other Languages
- Arabic: حَسَنُ الإِطِّلاعِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: instruído instruída
- Chinese: 知识渊博的
- Croatian: upućen upućena
- Czech: erudovaný
- Danish: vidende
- Dutch: op de hoogte
- European Spanish: entendido entendida
- Finnish: tietäväinen
- French: instruit
- German: kenntnisreich
- Greek: γνώστης γνώστρια
- Italian: bene informato bene informata
- Japanese: 見識のある
- Korean: 박식한
- Norwegian: velinformert
- Polish: dobrze poinformowany dobrze poinformowana
- Portuguese: instruído instruída
- Romanian: cunoscător cunoscător, cunoscătoare, cunoscători, cunoscătoare
- Russian: осведомленный осведомленная
- Spanish: entendido entendida
- Swedish: kunnig kunnigt
- Thai: มีความรู้
- Turkish: bilgili
- Ukrainian: обізнаний
- Vietnamese: am hiểu
Translation of knowledgeable from the Collins English to French Dictionary