French translation of 'left luggage'
left luggageleft-luggage [ˌlɛftˈlʌɡɪdʒ]
1. (= office) consigne f
2. (= articles left) bagages mpl laissés en consigne
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'left luggage'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
The pair had arranged to leave the parcel containing the impressions in the left luggage locker at Paddington station.The Sun (2013)
Trends of 'left luggage'
Used Rarely. left luggage is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'left luggage' in Other Languages
British English: left luggage /lɛft ˈlʌɡɪdʒ/ NOUN
Left luggage is used to refer to luggage that people leave at a special place in a railway station or an airport, and which they collect later.
I checked the train times and dropped my bag at the left-luggage counter.
- American English: left luggage
- Arabic: أَمْتِعَةٌ مُخَزَّنَةٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: depósito de bagagem estação
- Chinese: 行李寄放处
- Croatian: garderoba
- Czech: úschovna zavazadel
- Danish: bagage
- Dutch: achtergebleven bagage
- European Spanish: equipaje dejado en consigna
- Finnish: matkatavarasäilytys
- French: consigne
- German: Gepäckaufbewahrung
- Greek: απωλεσθείσα αποσκευή
- Italian: deposito bagagli
- Japanese: 預けた手荷物
- Korean: 일시 보관 수하물
- Norwegian: reisegodsoppbevaring
- Polish: pozostawiony bagaż
- European Portuguese: depósito de bagagem estação
- Romanian: birou de predare bagaje
- Russian: камера хранения
- Spanish: equipaje dejado en consigna
- Swedish: kvarlämnat bagage
- Thai: ที่ฝากกระเป๋า
- Turkish: emanet bagaj
- Ukrainian: багаж у камері схову
- Vietnamese: hành lý để lại
Translation of left luggage from the Collins English to French Dictionary