French translation of 'long-haul'
transport m à longue distance
- [flight, aircraft, airline, service]
Example Sentences Including 'long-haul'
He had already scaled that barrier of fatigue so familiar to long-haul truckers, players of all-night card games and tenacious drunks.Cormorant
His days were spent in long-haul driving, but still he was content.The Legend of Captain Space
I began to see that she had always had this thing inside her, this belief that life would be better at the other end of a long-haul flight.MAN AND WIFE (2002)
Trends of 'long-haul'
View usage over:
'long-haul' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: de longa distância
- Chinese: > 长途的运输
- European Spanish: de larga distancia
- French: long-courrier
- German: Langstrecken-
- Italian: a lunga percorrenza
- Japanese: 長距離の
- Korean: 장거리의
- Portuguese: de longa distância
- Spanish: de larga distancia
Translation of long-haul from the Collins English to French Dictionary