French translation of 'malicious'
- [rumour, allegation, phone call]
malveillant(e)a malicious rumour
une rumeur malveillantemalicious gossip
⇒ It was just malicious gossip.
Ce n'était que médisances.
Example Sentences Including 'malicious'
Even in the case of birds which are generally ill tempered and malicious , amiable individuals may occasionally be met with.SPIX'S MACAW: The Race to Save the World's Rarest Bird (2002)
In the mouth aperture of the balaclava, his teeth gleamed in a malicious smile.The Book Lady
We are on the brink of civil war, and all you're worried about is a malicious slur on my wife's character.A Song at Twilight
Trends of 'malicious'
View usage over:
'malicious' in Other Languages
- Arabic: خَبِيث
- Brazilian Portuguese: malicioso maliciosa
- Chinese: 恶毒的
- Croatian: zlonamjeran zlonamjerna
- Czech: zlomyslný
- Danish: ondsindet
- Dutch: kwaadwillig
- European Spanish: malicioso maliciosa
- Finnish: ilkeä
- French: méchant
- German: böswillig
- Greek: κακόβουλος κακόβουλη
- Italian: malvagio malvagia
- Japanese: 悪意のある
- Korean: 악의 있는
- Norwegian: ondskapsfull
- Polish: złośliwy złośliwa
- Portuguese: malicioso maliciosa
- Romanian: răutăcios răutăcios, răutăcioasă, răutăcioși, răutăcioase
- Russian: злоумышленный здлоумышленная
- Spanish: malicioso maliciosa
- Swedish: illvillig illvilligt
- Thai: มุ่งร้าย
- Turkish: kötü niyetli
- Ukrainian: злий
- Vietnamese: hiểm
Translation of malicious from the Collins English to French Dictionary