French translation of 'mass market'
marché m grand public
[product, brand, paperback, car] grand public inv
[appeal] pour le grand public
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'mass market' in Other Languages
British English: mass market NOUN
Mass market is used to refer to the large numbers of people who want to buy a particular product.
They now have access to the mass markets of Japan and the U.K..
- American English: mass market
- Brazilian Portuguese: mercado de consumo em massa
- Chinese: 大众市场
- European Spanish: mercado de masas
- French: marché grand public
- German: Massenmarkt
- Italian: mercato di massa
- Japanese: 大衆市場
- Korean: 일반 수요자
- European Portuguese: mercado de consumo em massa
- Spanish: mercado de masas
British English: mass market ADJECTIVE
Mass-market products are designed and produced for selling to large numbers of people.
Translation of mass market from the Collins English to French Dictionary