French translation of 'Methodist'
- [church, minister]
méthodiste m f
⇒ I'm a Methodist.
Je suis méthodiste.
Example Sentences Including 'Methodist'
Let us pray, says the Methodist chaplain, and the others sing A mighty fortress is our God while I sing O, Susanna.Three Kinds of Kissing - Scottish Short Stories
The rodeo stopped in places where there was always a Baptist or a Methodist church, and both of their Sunday schools satisfied Luther.Dansville
The examinations, for which we learned set pieces, were held in Manchester at the Methodist Central Hall.LEARNING TO TALK: Short stories (2003)
Trends of 'Methodist'
View usage over:
'Methodist' in Other Languages
- Arabic: ميثوديّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: metodista
- Chinese: 循道宗信徒的
- Croatian: metodistički metodistička
- Czech: metodista metodistka
- Danish: metodistisk
- Dutch: methodist
- European Spanish: metodista
- Finnish: metodisti-
- French: méthodiste
- German: methodistisch
- Greek: μεθοδικός μεθοδικήθρησκεία
- Italian: metodista
- Japanese: メソジスト派の
- Korean: 감리교 신자의
- Norwegian: metodist-
- Polish: Metodysa Metodystka
- Portuguese: metodista
- Romanian: metodist metodiști
- Russian: методистский методистская
- Spanish: metodista
- Swedish: metodistisk metodistiskt
- Thai: สมาชิกนิกายโปรเตสแตนต์นิกายหนึ่ง
- Turkish: Methodist mezhebine ait
- Ukrainian: методист
- Vietnamese: theo Hội Giám lý
Translation of Methodist from the Collins English to French Dictionary