French translation of 'minimal'
⇒ The co-operation between the two is minimal.
La coopération entre les deux est minime.
Example Sentences Including 'minimal'
A minimal movement betrayed a touch of mockery beneath the respect.SANDS OF TIME (2003)
She was emphatic in her instructions: few but good, neutrals only, minimal adornment, and in case of doubt, abstain.Three Kinds of Kissing - Scottish Short Stories
There had been only a minimal satisfaction in telling him to shove it, shouting over the phone.The Last Raven
Trends of 'minimal'
View usage over:
'minimal' in Other Languages
- Arabic: أَدْنَى
- Brazilian Portuguese: mínimo mínima
- Chinese: 最小限度的
- Croatian: minimalan minimalna
- Czech: minimální velmi malý
- Danish: minimal
- Dutch: minimaal
- European Spanish: mínimo mínima
- Finnish: minimaalinen
- French: minimal
- German: minimal
- Greek: ελάχιστος ελάχιστηπολύ μικρός
- Italian: minimo minima
- Japanese: 最小限の
- Korean: 최소량의
- Norwegian: minimal
- Polish: minimalny minimalna
- Portuguese: mínimo mínima
- Romanian: minim minim, minimă, minimi, minime
- Russian: минимальный минимальная
- Spanish: mínimo mínima
- Swedish: minimal minimalt
- Thai: น้อยที่สุด
- Turkish: en düşük
- Ukrainian: мінімальний
- Vietnamese: tối thiểu
Translation of minimal from the Collins English to French Dictionary