French translation of 'nosebleed'
Example Sentences Including 'nosebleed'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Nosebleeds are rarely anything to do with high blood pressure.Times, Sunday Times (2011)
She also does it at bedtime and during the night to the point that she suffers nosebleeds and bruising on her forehead.Times, Sunday Times (2010)
He survived with just a nosebleed and a few cuts after his rucksack absorbed the blast.The Sun (2008)
Trends of 'nosebleed'
Used Rarely. nosebleed is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'nosebleed' in Other Languages
British English: nosebleed /ˈnəʊzˌbliːd/ NOUN
If someone has a nosebleed, blood comes out from inside their nose.
Whenever I have a cold I get a nosebleed.
- American English: nosebleed
- Arabic: نَزِيفُ الْأَنْفِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: sangramento nasal
- Chinese: 鼻出血
- Croatian: krvarenje iz nosa
- Czech: krvácení z nosu
- Danish: næseblod
- Dutch: neusbloeding
- European Spanish: hemorragia nasal
- Finnish: nenäverenvuoto
- French: saignement du nez
- German: Nasenbluten
- Greek: ρινορραγία
- Italian: emorragia nasale
- Japanese: 鼻血
- Korean: 코피
- Norwegian: neseblødning
- Polish: krwawienie z nosa
- European Portuguese: sangramento nasal
- Romanian: sângerare a nasului
- Russian: носовое кровотечение
- Spanish: hemorragia nasal
- Swedish: näsblod
- Thai: เลือดกำเดาออก
- Turkish: burun kanaması
- Ukrainian: носова кровотеча
- Vietnamese: sự chảy máu mũi
Translation of nosebleed from the Collins English to French Dictionary