French translation of 'nosy'
- = nosey
Example Sentences Including 'nosy'
Think Brian stopped to talk to them because of Walt's Birkenstocks (that & fact he's unbelievably nosy ).AND GOD CREATED THE AU PAIR (2005)
She didn't need a nosy reporter to probe her grief with his questions.No Body
Any nosy official with serious doubts could be referred to the local customs who had supervised the loading.THE LAST TEMPTATION (2002)
Trends of 'nosy'
View usage over:
⇒ Don't be so nosey!
Ne sois pas si curieux!,
Ne sois pas si indiscret!
Example Sentences Including 'nosey'
I'm not going to be driven away by a nosey landlord and a policeman who's too big for his boots.Pretty Maids all in a Row
Too many nosey old women going to visit their grandchildren.THE LAST TEMPTATION (2002)
`He's awfully nosey about poor Sir Cedric's wine cellar," Stan told Reggie.Weekend for Murder
'nosy' in Other Languages
- Arabic: فُضُولِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: xereta
- Chinese: 好管闲事的
- Croatian: preznatiželjan preznatiželjna
- Czech: zvědavý
- Danish: nysgerrig
- Dutch: nieuwsgierig
- European Spanish: entrometido entrometida
- Finnish: tungetteleva
- French: curieux
- German: neugierig
- Greek: αδιάκριτος αδιάκριτη
- Italian: ficcanaso
- Japanese: 詮索好きな
- Korean: 참견하기 좋아하는
- Norwegian: nysgjerrig
- Polish: wścibski wścibska
- Portuguese: bisbilhoteiro bisbilhoteira
- Romanian: băgăcios băgăcios, băgăcioasă, băgăcioși, băgăcioase
- Russian: чрезмерно любопытный чрезмерно любопытная
- Spanish: entrometido entrometida
- Swedish: nyfiken nyfiket
- Thai: อยากรู้อยากเห็น
- Turkish: meraklı
- Ukrainian: цікавий
- Vietnamese: thọc mạch
Translation of nosy from the Collins English to French Dictionary