French translation of 'noticeboard'
noticeboardnotice board [ˈnəʊtɪsbɔːʳd]
(Britain) (for holding announcements) panneau m d’affichage
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'noticeboard'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Even the school noticeboard was covered in a sheet of pink plastic.Times, Sunday Times (2012)
Her photograph was pinned on a noticeboard for residents to leave tributes.Times, Sunday Times (2015)
Trends of 'noticeboard'
Used Occasionally. noticeboard is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'noticeboard' in Other Languages
British English: noticeboard /ˈnəutɪsbɔːd/ NOUN
A noticeboard is a board which is usually attached to a wall in order to display notices giving information about something.
She added her name to the list on the noticeboard.
- American English: bulletin board
- Arabic: لَوْحَةُ الْـمُلَاحَظَاتِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: quadro de avisos
- Chinese: 布告牌
- Croatian: oglasna ploča
- Czech: nástěnka
- Danish: opslagstavle
- Dutch: mededelingenbord
- European Spanish: tablón de anuncios IngBrit
- Finnish: ilmoitustaulu
- French: tableau d’affichage
- German: Anschlagbrett
- Greek: πίνακας ανακοινώσεων
- Italian: tabellone
- Japanese: 掲示板
- Korean: 게시판
- Norwegian: oppslagstavle
- Polish: tablica ogłoszeń
- European Portuguese: quadro de avisos
- Romanian: avizier
- Russian: доска объявлений
- Spanish: tablero de anuncios
- Swedish: anslagstavla
- Thai: กระดานปิดประกาศ
- Turkish: ilan tahtası
- Ukrainian: дошка оголошень
- Vietnamese: bảng thông báo
Translation of noticeboard from the Collins English to French Dictionary