French translation of 'nursery slope'
(Britain) piste f pour débutants
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Trends of 'nursery slope'
Used Rarely. nursery slope is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'nursery slope' in Other Languages
British English: nursery slope /ˈnɜːsərɪ sləʊp/ NOUN
A nursery slope is a slope that is not very steep and is used by people who are learning to ski.
- American English: bunny hill
- Arabic: مُنْحَدِرُ الْتَزَلُجِ لِلْمُبْتَدِئِيـنَ
- Brazilian Portuguese: rampa para principiantes esqui
- Chinese: 初学者滑雪坡
- Croatian: početnička staza
- Czech: cvičná sjezdovka
- Danish: begynderbakke
- Dutch: oefenhelling
- European Spanish: pista para principiantes
- Finnish: aloittelijoiden rinne
- French: piste débutants
- German: Anfängerhügel
- Greek: πίστα αρχαρίων
- Italian: pista baby
- Japanese: 初心者用ゲレンデ
- Korean: 초보자용 스키 코스
- Norwegian: nybegynnerbakke
- Polish: łagodne zbocze do nauki jazdy na nartach
- European Portuguese: rampa para principiantes esqui
- Romanian: pârtie de începători
- Russian: спуск для начинающих лыжников
- Spanish: pista para principiantes
- Swedish: nybörjarbacke
- Thai: ที่ลาดชันสำหรับฝึกเล่นสกี
- Turkish: kayak alıştırma pisti
- Ukrainian: спуск для лижників-початківців
- Vietnamese: dốc dành cho những người mới tập trượt tuyết
Translation of nursery slope from the Collins English to French
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Unlock French with the Paul Noble method
Take your French to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete French Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!