French translation of 'obsessed'
obsédé(e)to be obsessed with sb/sth
être obsédé(e) par qn/qch
⇒ He's obsessed with trains.
Il est obsédé par les trains.
Example Sentences Including 'obsessed'
He was obsessed with it all, like a commentator, like some sort of Jimmy Hill of war.GOING OUT (2002)
Whatever their shape they all seemed to be obsessed with cleanliness.The Image of Laura
I was driven, obsessed with Mother of whom Nicola was a clear reflection, a cherished stand-in.A Death in the Family
Trends of 'obsessed'
View usage over:
obséderto be obsessed by sb/sth
être obsédé par qn/qch
être en proie à des obsessionsto obsess about sth
se tourmenter pour qch
Example Sentences Including 'obsess'
But as Rebecca's death grew closer, the lack of a child started to obsess him.The Unorthodox Murder of Rabbi Moss
The notion that she couldn't recognize her son began to obsess her.Dreams of Innocence
But there were also more fans, in every corner of the world, men and women ready to fawn and obsess.COLDHEART CANYON (2001)
'obsessed' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مَهوُوسٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: obcecado obcecada
- Chinese: 着了迷的
- Croatian: opsjednut opsjednuta
- Czech: posedlý
- Danish: besat
- Dutch: geobsedeerd
- European Spanish: obsesionado obsesionada
- Finnish: pakkomielteen vaivaama
- French: obsédé
- German: besessen
- Greek: εμμονοληπτικός εμμονοληπτική
- Italian: ossessionato ossessionata
- Japanese: 執着した
- Korean: 집념에 사로 잡힌
- Norwegian: besatt
- Polish: mający obsesję mająca obsesję
- Portuguese: obcecado obcecada
- Romanian: obsedat obsedat, obsedată, obsedați, obsedate
- Russian: одержимый одержимая
- Spanish: obsesionado obsesionada
- Swedish: besatt
- Thai: ที่เอาใจใส่อย่างมาก
- Turkish: takıntılı
- Ukrainian: одержимий
- Vietnamese: bị ám ảnh
Translation of obsessed from the Collins English to French Dictionary