French translation of 'oil refinery'
raffinerie f de pétrole
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'oil refinery'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
The gang considered hitting'national infrastructure' targets including gas depots and oil refineries.The Sun (2008)
Trends of 'oil refinery'
Used Occasionally. oil refinery is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'oil refinery' in Other Languages
British English: oil refinery /ɔɪl rɪˈfaɪnərɪ/ NOUN
An oil refinery is a factory where oil is prepared.
- American English: oil refinery
- Arabic: مَعْمَلُ تَكْرِيرُ الْزَيّتِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: refinaria de petróleo
- Chinese: 炼油厂
- Croatian: rafinerija nafte
- Czech: ropná rafinerie
- Danish: olieraffinaderi
- Dutch: olieraffinaderij
- European Spanish: refinería de petróleo
- Finnish: öljynjalostamo
- French: raffinerie de pétrole
- German: Erdölraffinerie
- Greek: διυλιστήριο πετρελαίου
- Italian: raffineria di petrolio
- Japanese: 石油精製所
- Korean: 정유 공장
- Norwegian: oljeraffineri
- Polish: rafineria ropy naftowej
- European Portuguese: refinaria de petróleo
- Romanian: rafinărie de petrol
- Russian: нефтеочистительный завод
- Spanish: refinería de petróleo
- Swedish: oljeraffinaderi
- Thai: โรงกลั่นน้ำมัน
- Turkish: petrol rafinerisi
- Ukrainian: нафтоочисний завод
- Vietnamese: nhà máy lọc dầu
Translation of oil refinery from the Collins English to French
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Unlock French with the Paul Noble method
Take your French to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete French Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!