French translation of 'old age pensioner'
old age pensionerold-age pensioner
(Britain) retraité(e) m/f
She’s an old age pensioner. Elle est retraitée.
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'old age pensioner'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
You've been here three weeks, and the only charge you've turned in so far is an old age pensioner for pinching eggs.PASSION IN THE PEAK
'old age pensioner' in Other Languages
British English: old-age pensioner /əʊldˈeɪdʒ ˈpɛnʃənə/ NOUN
An old-age pensioner is a person who is old enough to receive a pension from their employer or the government.
- American English: senior citizen
- Arabic: مُتَقَاعِدٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: aposentado por idade
- Chinese: 领养老金的人
- Croatian: osoba umirovljena zbog starosti
- Czech: důchodce
- Danish: pensionist
- Dutch: gepensioneerde
- European Spanish: pensionista de la tercera edad
- Finnish: vanhuuseläkeläinen
- French: retraité
- German: Rentner
- Greek: συνταξιούχος
- Italian: pensionato
- Japanese: 老齢年金受給者
- Korean: 노령의 연금수령자
- Norwegian: pensjonist
- Polish: emeryt
- European Portuguese: aposentado por idade
- Romanian: pensionarpe caz de vârstă
- Russian: пенсионер по старости
- Spanish: pensionado de la tercera edad
- Swedish: pensionär
- Thai: คนชราเกษียณผู้รับบำนาญ
- Turkish: emekli
- Ukrainian: пенсіонер
- Vietnamese: người già hưởng lương hưu
Translation of old age pensioner from the Collins English to French
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Unlock French with the Paul Noble method
Take your French to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete French Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!