French translation of overheads
Example Sentences Including 'overheads'
`Well, I guess you could show them you have a plan to severely cut back your overheads , so that your cash flow is positive.BETTER THAN THIS (2002)
The cost of the houses, the overheads , the lands they lost to Cromwell... They all believe themselves to be poorer than church mice.THE RIVAL QUEENS: A Countess Ashby de la Zouche Mystery (2002)
Then you have your overheads , and you're working with a bad element.Desperadoes
Trends of 'overheads'
View usage over:
⇒ Feet were pounding on the deck overhead.
On entendait piétiner au-dessus sur le pont.
⇒ Seagulls were circling overhead.(= above us)
Les mouettes décrivaient des cercles au-dessus de nos têtes.
- [wires, lines, cables]
see also overhead locker
- (US) = overheads
Example Sentences Including 'overhead'
Turning, she reached up to an overhead locker on tiptoe to retrieve another mug, placing her body in profile.Cormorant
Startled, Stone sprang upright, smashing his head against the overhead bookshelf.Cormorant
He flipped on the overhead lights, then dumped the tool box on the salon table, looking for wire-cutters.Cormorant
'overheads' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مَصَارِيفٌ عَامَةٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: despesas gerais
- Chinese: 经费
- Croatian: režije
- Czech: režijní náklady
- Danish: generalomkostninger
- Dutch: vaste bedrijfskosten
- European Spanish: gastos indirectos
- Finnish: kiinteät kustannukset
- French: frais généraux
- German: allgemeine Unkosten
- Greek: γενικά έξοδα
- Italian: spese generali
- Japanese: 諸経費
- Korean: 경상비
- Norwegian: faste utgifter
- Polish: koszty ogólne
- Portuguese: despesas gerais
- Romanian: cheltuieli de regie
- Russian: накладные расходы
- Spanish: gastos indirectos
- Swedish: omkostnader
- Thai: ค่าใช้จ่ายในการดำเนินธุรกิจ
- Turkish: işletme masrafları
- Ukrainian: накладні витрати
- Vietnamese: chi phí hành chính
Translation of overheads from the Collins English to French Dictionary