French translation of overpriced
vendu(e) trop cher(‑ère),
Example Sentences Including 'overpriced'
Buying overpriced rubbish to fill the aching emptiness in their lives.READY? (2001)
It was held at the galleries of Schliemann-Wooley, which specialized in overpriced antiquities.Miss Melville Regrets
This was to a ludicrously overpriced underwear shop downtown, but the only place she can get bras that fit her properly.AND GOD CREATED THE AU PAIR (2005)
Trends of 'overpriced'
View usage over:
'overpriced' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: que custa mais do que deveria
- Chinese: 价格过高的
- European Spanish: excesivamente caro excesivamente cara
- French: excessivement cher excessivement chère
- German: überteuert
- Italian: troppo caro troppo cara
- Japanese: 法外な値段の
- Korean: 터무니없이 비싼
- Portuguese: que custa mais do que deveria
- Spanish: excesivamente caro excesivamente cara
Translation of overpriced from the Collins English to French Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Related Terms of 'overpriced'