French translation of 'paper round'
paper round(Britain) paper route (US)
tournée f de distribution des journaux
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'paper round'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
I'm under 16 - are there any jobs I could get other than a paper round?The Sun (2013)
Trends of 'paper round'
Used Rarely. paper round is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'paper round' in Other Languages
British English: paper round /ˈpeɪpə raʊnd/ NOUN
A paper round is a job of delivering newspapers to houses along a particular route.
- American English: paper route
- Arabic: تَوْزِيعُ الْصُّحُفَ عَلَى الْبِيُوتِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: entrega de jornal em domicílio
- Chinese: 送报
- Croatian: dostava novina
- Czech: roznáška novin
- Danish: avisrunde
- Dutch: krantenwijk
- European Spanish: reparto a domicilio de periódicos
- Finnish: lehtien jakelu
- French: livraison de journaux
- German: Zeitungaustragen
- Greek: διανομή εφημερίδων
- Italian: consegna dei giornali a domicilio
- Japanese: 新聞配達
- Korean: 신문 배달
- Norwegian: avisrute
- Polish: roznoszenie gazet
- European Portuguese: entrega de jornal ao domicílio
- Romanian: vânzător de ziare
- Russian: разноска газет
- Spanish: reparto a domicilio de periódicos
- Swedish: bära ut tidningar
- Thai: เส้นทางส่งหนังสือพิมพ์
- Turkish: gazete dağıtım
- Ukrainian: доставка газет
- Vietnamese: tuyến giao báo hàng ngày
Translation of paper round from the Collins English to French Dictionary