French translation of 'parking meter'
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'parking meter'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Directly below, a Pforzheimer valet in a short-sleeved brown uniform lounged against a parking meter.LOST BOY LOST GIRL (2004)
Trends of 'parking meter'
Used Rarely. parking meter is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'parking meter' in Other Languages
British English: parking meter /ˈpɑːkɪŋ ˈmiːtə/ NOUN
A parking meter is a device which you have to put money into when you park in a parking space.
- American English: parking meter
- Arabic: عَدَّادُ وقُوفِ الْسِيَارَةِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: parquímetro
- Chinese: 停车计时器
- Croatian: parkirališni sat
- Czech: parkovací hodiny
- Danish: parkometer
- Dutch: parkeermeter
- European Spanish: parquímetro
- Finnish: pysäköintimittari
- French: horodateur
- German: Parkuhr
- Greek: παρκόμετρο
- Italian: parchimetro
- Japanese: パーキングメーター
- Korean: 주차요금 징수기
- Norwegian: parkometer
- Polish: parkometr
- European Portuguese: parquímetro
- Romanian: parcometru
- Russian: счетчик на автостоянке
- Spanish: parquímetro
- Swedish: parkeringsautomat
- Thai: มิเตอร์จอดรถ
- Turkish: otopark ödeme cihazı
- Ukrainian: лічильник на парковці
- Vietnamese: máy thu tiền đỗ xe
Translation of parking meter from the Collins English to French Dictionary