French translation of 'pass out'
1. (= faint) s’évanouir
2. (Britain) (Military) [soldier] sortir (d’une école militaire)
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Trends of 'pass out'
Used Occasionally. pass out is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'pass out' in Other Languages
British English: pass out /pɑːs aʊt/ VERB
If you pass out, you faint or collapse.
He felt sick and dizzy and then passed out.
- American English: pass out
- Arabic: يُغْمَى عَلَيه
- Brazilian Portuguese: desmaiar
- Chinese: 昏倒
- Croatian: onesvijestiti se
- Czech: omdlít
- Danish: besvime
- Dutch: flauwvallen
- European Spanish: perder el conocimiento
- Finnish: pyörtyä
- French: s’évanouir
- German: in Ohnmacht fallen
- Greek: χάνω τις αισθήσεις μου
- Italian: svenire
- Japanese: 意識を失う
- Korean: 의식을 잃다
- Norwegian: besvime
- Polish: zemdleć
- European Portuguese: desmaiar
- Romanian: a leșina
- Russian: терять сознание
- Spanish: perder el conocimiento
- Swedish: svimma
- Thai: หมดสติ
- Turkish: bayılmak
- Ukrainian: непритомніти
- Vietnamese: ngất
Translation of pass out from the Collins English to French Dictionary