French translation of 'petrol station'
(Britain) station-service f
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'petrol station'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
they'd say sometimes, like that ignoramus at the petrol station we inaugurated in Irvine.MR STARLIGHT (2004)
Or I could show you the petrol station where I used to work.TEN STEPS TO HAPPINESS (2004)
Trends of 'petrol station'
Used Occasionally. petrol station is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'petrol station' in Other Languages
British English: petrol station /ˈpɛtrəl ˈsteɪʃən/ NOUN
A petrol station is a garage by the side of the road where petrol is sold and put into vehicles.
- American English: filling station
- Arabic: مَحَطَةُ بِنْزِينِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: posto de gasolina
- Chinese: 加油站
- Croatian: benzinska crpka
- Czech: čerpací stanice
- Danish: benzinstation
- Dutch: benzinestation
- European Spanish: gasolinera
- Finnish: bensiiniasema
- French: station-service
- German: Tankstelle
- Greek: βενζινάδικο
- Italian: stazione di servizio
- Japanese: ガソリンスタンド
- Korean: 주유소
- Norwegian: bensinstasjon
- Polish: stacja paliw
- European Portuguese: bomba de gasolina
- Romanian: benzinărie
- Russian: заправочная станция
- Spanish: gasolinera
- Swedish: bensinstation
- Thai: ปั๊มน้ำมัน
- Turkish: benzin istasyonu
- Ukrainian: заправна станція
- Vietnamese: trạm xăng
Translation of petrol station from the Collins English to French Dictionary