French translation of 'phone in'
to phone in sick téléphoner pour dire qu’on est malade
to phone in to a radio programme téléphoner à une émission de radio
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'phone in'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
It wasn't the most difficult thing in the world to pick up the phone in New York.YELLOW BIRD
The ski patroller was standing with the phone in her hand, looking at Huckmeyer who had his head down, defeated.SNOWJOB
Trends of 'phone in'
Used Occasionally. phone in is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'phone in' in Other Languages
British English: phone-in NOUN
A phone-in is a programme on radio or television in which people telephone with questions or opinions and their calls are broadcast.
She took part in a radio phone-in programme.
- American English: call-in
- Brazilian Portuguese: programa com participação dos ouvintes
- Chinese: > 听众或观众来电直播节目电台或电视台的
- European Spanish: programa de radio o televisión con las líneas abiertas al público
- French: émission ligne ouverte
- German: Phone-in
- Italian: trasmissione radiofonica o televisiva con intervento telefonico degli ascoltatori
- Japanese: 視聴者電話参加番組
- Korean: 청취자 전화 참여 프로그램
- European Portuguese: programa com participação dos ouvintes
- Spanish: programa de radio o televisión con las líneas abiertas al público
Translation of phone in from the Collins English to French Dictionary