French translation of 'phone in'
to phone in sick
téléphoner pour dire qu'on est maladeto phone in to a radio programme
téléphoner à une émission de radio
Example Sentences Including 'phone in'
It wasn't the most difficult thing in the world to pick up the phone in New York.Yellow Bird
To his left, a woman was seated at a writing desk, speaking on the phone in thoughtful, grave tones.AMAGANSETT (2004)
The ski patroller was standing with the phone in her hand, looking at Huckmeyer who had his head down, defeated.Snowjob
Trends of 'phone in'
View usage over:
'phone in' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: programa com participação dos ouvintes
- Chinese: > 听众或观众来电直播节目电台或电视台的
- European Spanish: programa de radio o televisión con las líneas abiertas al público
- French: émission ligne ouverte
- German: Phone-in
- Italian: trasmissione radiofonica o televisiva con intervento telefonico degli ascoltatori
- Japanese: 視聴者電話参加番組
- Korean: 청취자 전화 참여 프로그램
- Portuguese: programa com participação dos ouvintes
- Spanish: programa de radio o televisión con las líneas abiertas al público
Translation of phone in from the Collins English to French Dictionary