French translation of photographer
photographe m f
⇒ She's a photographer.
Elle est photographe.
Example Sentences Including 'photographer'
But he was wrong if he thought he had yet to prove -himself as a photographer.AMAGANSETT (2004)
There was a Russian photographer down there now, capturing everything.The Last Raven
For Laura, Kitty had said, was going to become a superb photographer.The Image of Laura
Trends of 'photographer'
View usage over:
'photographer' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُصَوِّرٌ فُوتُوغْرَافِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: fotógrafo fotógrafa
- Chinese: 摄影师
- Croatian: fotograf
- Czech: fotograf fotografka
- Danish: fotograf
- Dutch: fotograaf
- European Spanish: fotógrafo fotógrafa
- Finnish: valokuvaaja
- French: photographe
- German: Fotograf Fotografin
- Greek: φωτογράφος
- Italian: fotografo fotografa
- Japanese: 写真家
- Korean: 사진사
- Norwegian: fotograf
- Polish: fotograf fotograficzka
- Portuguese: fotógrafo fotógrafa
- Romanian: fotograf fotografi
- Russian: фотограф
- Spanish: fotógrafo fotógrafa
- Swedish: fotograf
- Thai: ช่างถ่ายภาพ
- Turkish: fotoğrafçı
- Ukrainian: фотограф
- Vietnamese: người chụp ảnh
Translation of photographer from the Collins English to French Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Related Terms of 'photographer'