French translation of 'pneumatic drill'
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'pneumatic drill'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Then someone shouted, and the sound of a pneumatic drill ripped through the air, coming up from the cellar, shattering her illusion.AFTERMATH (2001)
A pneumatic drill began, making his shoulders twitch as the sergeant on duty at the door saluted him, ushered him inside.THE LAST RAVEN (2001)
Trends of 'pneumatic drill'
Used Rarely. pneumatic drill is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'pneumatic drill' in Other Languages
British English: pneumatic drill /njʊˈmætɪk drɪl/ NOUN
A pneumatic drill is operated by air under pressure and is very powerful. Pneumatic drills are often used for digging up roads.
...the sound of a pneumatic drill hammering away.
- American English: pneumatic drill
- Arabic: مِثْقَابٌ هَوَائِي
- Brazilian Portuguese: perfuratriz
- Chinese: 风钻
- Croatian: pneumatska bušilica
- Czech: sbíječka
- Danish: trykluftsbor
- Dutch: pneumatische boor
- European Spanish: taladro neumático
- Finnish: paineilmapora
- French: marteau-piqueur
- German: Pressluftbohrer
- Greek: αερόσφυρα
- Italian: martello pneumatico
- Japanese: 空気ドリル
- Korean: 공기 드릴
- Norwegian: pressluftbor
- Polish: świder pneumatyczny
- European Portuguese: martelo pneumático
- Romanian: burghiu pneumatic
- Russian: пневматическая дрель
- Spanish: taladro neumático
- Swedish: tryckluftsborr
- Thai: สว่านชนิดที่ใช้กำลังอัดของอากาศ
- Turkish: pnömatik matkap
- Ukrainian: пневматичне свердло
- Vietnamese: khoan khí động
Translation of pneumatic drill from the Collins English to French Dictionary