French translation of 'pocket calculator'
calculatrice f de poche ⧫ calculette f
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'pocket calculator'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
He was the first to produce a widely available pocket calculator as well as a series of popular home computers.Computers Basic Facts (1983)
Trends of 'pocket calculator'
Used Rarely. pocket calculator is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'pocket calculator' in Other Languages
British English: pocket calculator /ˈpɒkɪt ˈkælkjʊˌleɪtə/ NOUN
A pocket calculator is a very small electronic device that you use for making mathematical calculations.
- American English: pocket calculator
- Arabic: آلَةٌ حاسِبَةٌ صَغِيرَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: calculadora de bolso
- Chinese: 袖珍计算器
- Croatian: džepni kalkulator
- Czech: kalkulačka
- Danish: lommeregner
- Dutch: zakrekenmachientje
- European Spanish: calculadora de bolsillo
- Finnish: taskulaskin
- French: calculatrice de poche
- German: Taschenrechner
- Greek: αριθμομηχανή τσέπης
- Italian: calcolatrice tascabile
- Japanese: 電卓
- Korean: 휴대 계산기
- Norwegian: lommekalkulator
- Polish: kalkulator kieszonkowy
- European Portuguese: calculadora de bolso
- Romanian: calculator de buzunar
- Russian: карманный калькулятор
- Spanish: calculadora de bolsillo
- Swedish: fickräknare
- Thai: เครื่องคิดเลขแบบพกพา
- Turkish: cep hesap makinesi
- Ukrainian: кишеньковий калькулятор
- Vietnamese: máy tính bỏ túi
Translation of pocket calculator from the Collins English to French Dictionary