French translation of 'prime rate'
taux m préférentiel
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'prime rate'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
That Barbie Doll probably didn't know the difference between the prime rate and prime rib.CHAINS OF COMMAND (1993)
'prime rate' in Other Languages
British English: prime rate NOUN
A bank's prime rate is the lowest rate of interest which it charges at a particular time and which is offered only to certain customers.
At least one bank cut its prime rate today.
- American English: prime rate
- Brazilian Portuguese: taxa primária
- Chinese: 最低贷款利率
- European Spanish: tipo de interés preferente
- French: taux préférentiel
- German: Basiszinssatz
- Italian: prime rate
- Japanese: 最優遇貸出金利
- Korean: 우대 금리
- European Portuguese: taxa primária
- Spanish: tipo de interés preferente
Translation of prime rate from the Collins English to French Dictionary