French translation of probation officer
Example Sentences Including 'probation officer'
This was further established when he located the probation officer who had arranged Hillsden's stay with the Brothers of Mercy.The Endless Game
The door from the inner sanctum opens and Pol the probation officer pops out.NOTHING TO WEAR AND NOWHERE TO HIDE: A Collection of Short Stories
It was years ago that Kenworthy had been in this area: the murder of a young woman probation officer.Passion in the Peak
Trends of 'probation officer'
View usage over:
'probation officer' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: supervisor de período probatório supervisora de período probatório
- Chinese: 缓刑监助官
- European Spanish: persona a cargo de los presos en libertad condicional
- French: contrôleur judiciaire contrôleuse judiciaire
- German: Bewährungshelfer Bewährungshelferin
- Italian: ufficiale giudiziario incaricato della sorveglianza di una persona in libertà vigilata
- Japanese: 保護監察官
- Korean: 보호관찰관
- Portuguese: supervisor de período probatório supervisora de período probatório
- Spanish: persona a cargo de los presos en libertad condicional
Translation of probation officer from the Collins English to French Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.