French translation of 'prom'
- (by the sea)
- (= concert)
concert m (de musique classique)
- (US, = ball)
bal m d'étudiants
Example Sentences Including 'prom'
I wanted a proper American prom , with a pink dress, and Andrew McCarthy to take me.LOOKING FOR ANDREW McCARTHY (2002)
'Oh God... I mean, if you're not asked to the prom... your life is over.LOOKING FOR ANDREW McCARTHY (2002)
It took all my nerve to ask you to the senior prom , and then you said no.Roses are for the Rich
Trends of 'prom'
View usage over:
'prom' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: baile de formatura
- Chinese: 舞会
- European Spanish: baile de graduación
- French: bal de fin d'année
- German: Ball
- Italian: ballo di fine anno della scuola
- Japanese: ダンスパーティ
- Korean: 무도회
- Portuguese: baile de formatura
- Spanish: fiesta de graduación
Translation of prom from the Collins English to French Dictionary