French translation of prom
- (by the sea)
- (= concert)
concert m (de musique classique)
- (US, = ball)
bal m d'étudiants
Example Sentences Including 'prom'
I wanted a proper American prom , with a pink dress, and Andrew McCarthy to take me.LOOKING FOR ANDREW McCARTHY (2002)
'Oh God... I mean, if you're not asked to the prom... your life is over.LOOKING FOR ANDREW McCARTHY (2002)
It took all my nerve to ask you to the senior prom , and then you said no.Roses are for the Rich
Trends of 'prom'
View usage over:
'prom' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: baile de formatura
- Chinese: 舞会
- European Spanish: baile de graduación
- French: bal de fin d'année
- German: Ball
- Italian: ballo di fine anno della scuola
- Japanese: ダンスパーティ
- Korean: 무도회
- Portuguese: baile de formatura
- Spanish: fiesta de graduación
Translation of prom from the Collins English to French Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Related Terms of 'prom'